A specific assessment will be chosen to best evaluate the child or adult’s and speech and language skills. The process takes up to 1 hour 30 minutes and includes:
- A one to one assessment with the child or adult
- Discussions with key people around the child or adult, such as parents, partners and family members to gather relevant background information.
A written report is provided within 2 weeks, along with strategies and activities to carry out at home.
Therapy sessions are delivered one to one by a speech and language therapist and include:
- A range of activities, exercises and games to target the child or adult’s speech and language skills.
- Coaching and advice for parents, carers and family members during and after sessions.
- Session notes and activities to continue between therapy.
Block discounts are available.