A specific assessment will be chosen to best evaluate the child or adult’s and speech and language skills. The process takes up to 1 hour 30 minutes and includes:
- A one to one assessment with the child or adult
- Discussions with key people around the child or adult, such as parents, partners and family members to gather relevant background information.
A written report is provided within 2 weeks, along with strategies and activities to carry out at home.
Initial assessment - £150
Therapy sessions - £50
Therapy sessions are delivered one to one by a speech and language therapist and include:
- A range of activities, exercises and games to target the child or adult’s speech and language skills.
- Coaching and advice for parents, carers and family members during and after sessions.
- Session notes and activities to continue between therapy.
Block discounts are available.
Staff training (Contact us for information and pricing)
Training packages are bespoke and based on the needs of the setting. They include:
- A presentation delivered by a speech and language therapist via Zoom
- Interactive activities, videos and group discussion to engage learners
- Resources and strategies to use in practice following the session
Online training is a convenient way for settings to update their knowledge and contribute to their continuing professional development (CPD).
Parent coaching (Contact us for information and pricing)
The Hanen “It Takes Two to Talk” Program shows you how to use your natural, day-to-day life with your child to help them develop language skills. This program will be delivered via Zoom in 6 - 8 weekly sessions and is open to any family members who spend time communicating with their child.